- Settlers Farm a land leveling to steal it from its Palestinian owners al Khader / Bethlehem governorate
- Israeli forces a Palestinian to demolish his own home in Ras Al-Amoud / occupied Jerusalem
- Israel to install new tourist cable car through occupied Jerusalem
- Settlers cut and sabotage 80 olive saplings in Turmus’ayya / Ramallah governorate
- Demolition of 66 houses since the beginning Al-Quds Intifada
- The Israeli occupation demolish Abu Al-Haija family home in Al-Walaja/ Bethlehem governorate
- Land Research Center hosts a delegation from the Islamic Development Bank in an inspection visit to its projects implemented in Bethlehem Governorate
Palestinian cultural events are not allowed in Jerusalem
The Israeli occupation authorities issued an order to cancel an event organized by “Volunteer for hope” association in Afro-Jerusalemite society place in the old city of Jerusalem in November 15 on the pretext that it is sponsored by The Palestinian authority.
The order says:
“In application of the center agreement about west bank and Gaza strip (events regulation) 1994 and after I received that in November 15 -2018 an event organized or sponsored by the Palestinian government will be held in Afro-Jerusalemite society place without a permission, According to article 3 (A) I have the power to prohibit organizing the event in Jerusalem or any other place in Israel, and I order any one in charge in the Afro-Jerusalemite society to prohibit carrying out the event.”
The Israeli occupation authorities prohibit any events sponsored or organized by the Palestinian authorities in Jerusalem , each year the Israeli occupation cancels and halts tens of events in occupied Jerusalem for political or security claims, even sometimes claiming that it is organized by a “terrorist” organization, this aims to isolate Jerusalemites from Palestinian society and government.
Noteworthy, this is not the first time the Israeli authorities cancel a Palestinian event in Jerusalem:
- In January 2018 The occupation’s authorities prohibited a press conference entitled (Isn’t it time for the world to hear Jerusalem’s screams) , in Ad-Dar hotel.
- In February 2018 the Israeli occupation prohibited the following events:
- Honoring ceremony for teachers in Jerusalem schools, the occupation’s police prohibited The Palestinian minister of Education from reaching the ceremony.
- A dinner event for Jerusalemite journalists on Philadelphia restaurant, and arrested the restaurant’s manager for 15 hours.
- Preventing Minister of Education Sabri Saidem and Minister of Tourism and Antiquities Rula Ma’aia from participating in the opening ceremony of Transinta school in the old city of Jerusalem.
- In March 2018 the Israeli occupation prohibited the following events:
- An event celebrating Women’s day of March 8.
- A Palestinian marathon, and confiscted Palestinian flags and scarves from the participants.
- Land’s day event, organized by activists.
- In June 2018 the Israeli occupation prohibited the following events:
- Chamber of commerce organized a Fast breaking meal in Ramadan for Journalists.
- The Russian embassy and The Palestinian Russian friendship association organized an event entitled “hosting the Russian national day”.
- In July 2018: The Israeli occupation forces prohibited an Academic conference was set to be held in Hend Al-Husseini college in Jerusalem entitled “Islamic endowment in Jerusalem”
- In October 2018: The Israeli intelligence prohibited a cultural event memorizing Husne Al-Ashahab.
- In November 2018: Israeli troops raided Silwan club place during a workshop of Palestinian vision association, Silwan club and ACT , assaulted participants and arrested Jerusalem’s governor “ Adnan Ghaith” , Palestinian vision association’s director Rami Nasr Al-Deen, Ez Barbar and Muhannad Salhab.