- The Israeli occupation demolish Abu Al-Haija family home in Al-Walaja/ Bethlehem governorate
- Settlers Farm a land leveling to steal it from its Palestinian owners al Khader / Bethlehem governorate
- Israeli forces a Palestinian to demolish his own home in Ras Al-Amoud / occupied Jerusalem
- Israel to install new tourist cable car through occupied Jerusalem
- Another Israeli crime against humanity; Self –Demolition in Silwan / Occupied Jerusalem
- Uprooting trees and ravaging agricultural lands in Battir town / Bethlehem governorate
- Demolition of 66 houses since the beginning Al-Quds Intifada
- Demolishing retaining walls and barns in Beit Iksa North- West Jerusalem
- The Israeli occupation installs water lines for illegal colonies on Palestinian lands
Forth part of colonial street 21 in opened Beit Hanina and Shu'fat North occupied Jerusalem
Violation: carrying out shoveling to open a colonial street.
Location: Beit Hanina and Sh'ufat in occupied Jerusalem.
Date: 3 January 2018
Perpetrator: occupation municipality in Jerusalem.
Victims : People of Shu'fat and Beit Hanina.
After the occupation municipality finished implanting street number 21 on the lands of Sh'ufat north Jerusalem, the road links "Pisgat Ze'ev" , "Rekhes Shu'afat" and "Ramot" settlements together, The occupation bulldozers carried out shoveling the 4th part which leads to street 443 that links "Atarot" and "Tel Aviv" (north) , and street 60 that leads to settlements built on confiscated lands south Hebron (south).
The occupation bulldozers had destroyed Karim Al-Rishiq home In January 2016. In addition to that, they demolished Majdi Jamal Helmi Idris home in march 2016 to prepare the place and starting the construction.
In the morning of Wednesday 3 January 2018 the occupation bulldozers carried out shoveling to install the 4th part of the street which will pass through "Al-Ashqariya" neighborhood in Beit Hanina heading to the main street by Shoman mosque that leads to the crossroad, The new street is considered essential as it links many settlements together.
The process included uprooting tens of olive trees from the confiscated land in the 70s of the last century , under claims that it will be used for for public services, The buldoazers uprooted trees, some of them were removed to unknown places and the rest were destroyed.
The occupation aims to open streets in Palestinian blocks in occupied Jerusalem for many reasons:
- Linking settlements inside the city with a security road network that provide possibility to reach main streets inside the city and out.
- To make sure that Palestinians won't be able to add more buildings to these blocks, which will prevent Palestinians from building on their own lands, and consider it a "Green Area" used for public services, benefits settlers, which means that the occupation confiscate lands under the claim of using them for public services, while in reality they are only used to benefit settlers.
In the time that the occupation is conducting roads to link settlements and provide easy transportation inside Jerusalem and out through implanting road 21 and its 4 parts, Palestinians pay the price, as the road is made on Palestinian lands in Beit Hanina and Shu'fat /north Jeruslem, The occupation destroyed many homes and confiscated lands, and divided the two towns that count on each other for services.