- Halt of work Notice for a House in Budrus village / Ramallah governorate
- Removal notices for residential and Agricultural facilities in Khirbet Yarza
- Halt of Work notices for 11 residences and Facilities in Shuqba / Ramallah governorate
- Demolition and Removal notices for Structures South Jenin City
- Military order to Seize 34 dunums for Opening a bypass road in Salfit lands
- The Israeli Occupation Demolish and Confiscate an Agricultural room in Al-Fakheet at Masafer Yatta / South Hebron
- The Israeli Occupation Close off 9 agriculture roads in Al-Mughayyir / Ramallah governorate
- The Occupation Forces Demolish Residences in Ar-Rashayda community west An-Nuwe’ima / Jericho governorate
- Agricultural Facility demolished in Wad Ash-Shenar east Halhul / Hebron Governorate
- Colonists Attack ‘Awad Family in She’ab Al-Butum South Hebron
Halt of Work notices for 11 residences and Facilities in Shuqba / Ramallah governorate
Violation: Halt of work notices for houses and facilities.
Location: Khallet Mtawe’a - Shuqba village/ Ramallah governorate.
Date: March 21st 2021.
Perpetrators: The Israeli Civil Administration.
Victims: 11 families from the village.
Sunday morning, March 21st 2021, the Israeli Occupation authorities raided the eastern neighborhood of Shuqba village (Khallet Mtawe’a) , and notified 11 houses and facilities on the pretext of building without a license.
The Occupation authorities ordered the immediate stoppage of construction works and set April 7th 2021, as the date of the subcommittee session in Beit El military court to decide the fate of the structure.
The following table shows more information about the damages:
Children under 18
Military order number
Type of the building
Status of the building
Agricultural services room
Click here for the military orders.
During the past five years, Khallet Mtawe’a area witnessed several attacks represented in destroying agricultural rooms and agricultural facilities. Nevertheless, the occupation targeted the village playground which is considered the only escape for people of the village; about 29 facilities and residences received halt of work and demolition notices.
Shuqba village is 24 km north Ramallah, the surface of the village outline is 1320 dunums out of 51 thousand dunums (the village total area) . As a result, people of the village are forced to build outside the outline, which exposes them to the Occupation demolition threats.
About Shuqba village :
34 km north west Ramallah , Shuqba is bordered by Aboud (north) , Al-Qubaiba and the green line (west) , Deir Abu Masha’al (east) and Shabtin (south).
Shuqba has a total population of (5,459) people according to 2017 census.
The village has a total area of 13,495 dunums, of which 979 dunums are a built up area for Aj-Jalama.
The occupation confiscated 613 dunums for the following purposes:
1- Bypass 446 ate up (335) dunums.
2- The apartheid wall (2780 m) ate up (278) dunums , and isolated
Oslo accords divided Shuqba lands as the following:
– B area : 1208 dunums.
– C area : 12,287 dunums.