- Where is my right to a Shelter?
- Palestinian Land day ... & the Occupation Pandemic
- On the occasion of March 8th.. Palestinian women and homes demolition
- On the 43rd anniversary of the Land’s day …Palestinian Land Remains the Holiest
- LRC statement on the occasion of World Water Day
- On the occasion of World Habitat Day Palestine is the habitat of the Palestinians ... either to live with dignity on their land ... or as martyrs under their land
- From Balfour to Trump Declaration and Campbell conspiracy: A statement by Land Research Center- end of 2017
- Belfour Declaration …. And the continuous conspiracy (A statement by Land Research Center- Arab Studies Society on the hundredth anniversary of Belfour Declaration- November 02, 2016)
LRC statement on the occasion of World Water Day
In World Water day, Palestinians are thirsty on their own land that is rich with springs, rivers and sees.
The Israeli racist occupation robs water, and gives it to settlers who came from all around the world to occupy our land.
Despite the heavy rain this season, Palestinians were not allowed to collect water for their families or cattle, As the Israeli occupation targets water harvest projects like cisterns and small dams.
In the recent ten years, the Israeli occupation demolished 624 water reservoirs, pools and cisterns, all together contain 65,000 m3 of water. Noteworthy, per capita water use in Israel is three and a half times higher than in the West Bank.
Nevertheless, the occupation destroyed and took over hundred of artesian wells in Palestinian territories. Thus, Palestinians now receive water from the occupation that stole their resources and started negotiating over human dignity, life and freedom.
In the World Water Day, the Palestinian people are raising their voices , as water is a basic human need like oxygen, this right was granted by divine and human laws, when will the Palestinian people gain justice and dignity?!
Jerusalem – LRC